What we do
In the last twenty years Morph carried out hundreds of market, marketing research and consultancy projects:
- Customer insights and customer needs
- Concept and product tests
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Market assessment and market entry studies
- Communication, Image and Positioning surveys
- Customer Journey surveys
- Customer satisfaction and Loyalty surveys
- Market Segmentation
- Explore markets & build business cases
- Transform insights into ideas, concepts and business opportunities
- Attract, retain and win back customers
- Improve the customer satisfaction and NPS scores
- Build relationships between companies and its customers
- Substantiate and validate marketing and investment decisions
We also offered research and marketing services for organizations lacking capacity or skills. Thereby acting as temporary external marketing department or as interim research or project manager.
Fields of expertise
Commercial Due Diligence
Forward looking cashflow assessment for private equity acquisitions as well as a commercial scale-up check for Venture Capital.
Research topics: Market sizing, market trends & developments, tech assessment, competition, staff/leadership, quality of operational basics and network, continuity of the business, customer engagement
Identifying new market opportunities and developing market strategies, in order to adapt to the rapidly changing market conditions, generations and technical developments.
Research topics: market opportunities, proposition, market segmentation, go-to-markets, digital transformation.
Customer focus and stakeholder experience
Establishing and maintaining meaningful and profitable relationships between companies and their customers, suppliers and employees.
Research topics: trust, loyalty, customer journey, drivers for behaviour, engagement, satisfaction, customer experience, relationship models
Business and product development
Developing new concepts/products/campaigns that tap into new values, generations and market opportunities
Research Topics: innovation, product & concept development, concept testing
Tools & Techniques
- Expert interviews
- Focus group sessions
- Innovation and business design sessions
- Brainstorm sessions with management
- Writing and assessing Business Plans
- Desk Research
- Social Media Monitoring
- Network meetings
- Partner search
- Online survey reporting
- Market research tools (Online & offline)